Saturday, December 11, 2010

Whipple Proceedure Radiation

crumbs ... I

... I passed the door, I have three wonderful children now ... man, I like to know

travel then I can not tell if I love more than cooking or eating and being always in search of my solution to this "conundrum" of course I delighted with both!
In fact, I very much appreciate good food and cook with passion.
cultivate my interests such as reading, listening to good music, this relaxes me,
take care of my plants, I really enjoy writing and I satisfies (unpretentious!)
not bear the charges, the less superficial,
always look in the eyes of a person before
shake his hand ... maybe ... I ask myself too ....
I always say what I think, I trust.
I hate hypocrisy and falsehood
Maybe I'll be anachronistic but still ... I really believe in friendship with the capital "A".
I know now, as "small moments" can give
intense happiness ... ... I am romantic, cheerful and outgoing, love life ...
you think of me that has a strong-willed ...
Stubborn, tenacious and stubborn ... ... overly apprehensive
My faults are so many, that ... (as I would say Mina)
plan to use another opportunity to talk in more detail ...
In fact they are extremely sensitive, perhaps too much ... ???!!!
Old age is known, is frightening to everyone, especially if you get there with a heart arid
... But if you grow old peacefully, with "dignity" and continue to give love that your heart can give, I am confident in being able to live this
old is enjoying the beauty and joy of true feelings. Peppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment