Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Long Are U In Pain After A Ruptured Cyst

serene moment ... magical ...

December is a month of great expectations and organization, the house is "dressed" in the spirit of Christmas from the first weekend of the month, the atmosphere becomes euphoric ... shining ... in fact with the arrival of the holiday 8 December (the 'Immaculate) comes an awareness of the forthcoming Christmas, with its warmth and its magic ... a wonderful and intimate moment. In our home there
tradition, more than thirty years, to organize an "evening" to give the "green" this holiday period, on the evening of December 7, the eve of the feast, and we shall meet ... "open games", so they say jokingly boys, the people celebrate together, the table is ready with "the green baize" play cards, roulette, joking, laughing, do not forget to taste the traditional Christmas sweets: panettone, pandoro, the buccellati , the Christmas cookies (and so on and so forth ...) and so we spend the "night" in joy.
Preparations are fantastic ... They prepare the decorations
Home, the crib, all the lights, and then .. decorate the Christmas tree: a special moment, yes, because it is one more opportunity to come together, to show the complicity that unites us all in preparing it is a rite ... the preparation of the tree, when everyone from free rein to their imagination to create a warm, cozy, special, something that manages to communicate this feeling of warmth and comfort.
A 'more opportunity to say "I love you", "I'm with you" through the presence, in fact the boys, now older, have their lives, their commitments, but this is an appointment accomplice, which continues over the years ... for me, for them, magical moments ...
predominant role has clearly my son Sergio, (the artist's family, the driver ...) and with patience and creativity leads to so-called "games". How to decorate the tree? Every year or so a different color ... and then dusted off the balls kept the lights, various decorations, and always tradition that every year we add two new balls, special, but first we must agree on the color to use ... I could go on talking all this ... in fact I feel the pleasant sensations to see my kids "bustling" and smirks Seeing them, to hear them, now as then: neighbors, complicity, and tuning.
But I said, everything must be ready for the seventh night ... and behold, the doorbell rings: the house is filled with relatives, friends of the boys who came to celebrate the first of many shows which will then be up to January 6, the day of 'Twelfth Night (which takes away all the holidays). Celebrate
: in fact, with the approach of December, friends of my children do not miss a chance to remember "I'll see you on the 7th evening at home ... G, you can not miss .... "Have raised this evening to" tradition "and are so many to come, there is so much fun and my kids are the" hosts "
year draws to a close and this time for me has always been a magical moment, could still make me dream ... who knows, maybe I did it to convey these emotions, this heat, this magic ... my kids?? !
I've always tried to keep alive what has been for me and this is good time ... "Here come the holidays !!!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment