Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spanish Sayings Sympathy

The Uses of Enchantment: fly on the wings of imagination ...

Each of us has an enchanted world ... to live a dream, a wonderful adventure, where you can escape when the life of every day there has grown tired. Flying on the wings of a colorful light-colored butterfly intense but transparent and give voice to a dream ... and flew off with the heart, without fear of falling, and to taste the delicacy of this, only with the heart you can feel ...
Everything is transformed by the imagination and we can achieve any dream I close my eyes and my thoughts fly like a kite, fragile and beautiful, that touches the sky, between leaps and whirls headlong rush into the vastness of the blue and look for me most beautiful star, or as the clouds that form in the sky odd shapes, free, family, seem to play each other ... and often fail to amaze their nuances, or like the sea that brings me out making me understand unknown destinations, beautiful, I can only reach my dream ... o as the rays of the sun that warms my heart as the sweet memories long gone ... or that soothe me like an enchanted forest where there are fairies, gnomes, elves, houses, streams, a charming, idyllic, and this "wonderful world "is the joy of life that belongs to me ....
In my world everything is possible ... there are limits: the enchanted world of fantasy where it can happen ... and everything there, and I decide what to be the same: if the princess, if a star, if a kite, when a gull or a butterfly, fairy or elf though, if cloud or sea etc ... I can overturn all the rules: through the mirror like Alice in Wonderland, and turn the difficulty and pain, finding myself in a place where you all live in peaceful harmony.
Keep flying ... on the wings of a butterfly as in dreams, fairy tales, a sense of freedom and happiness pervades me, runs for a few moments for me a fantasy world, special, where there is fear, and where dreams come true, I'm free, like the wind, it's beautiful ...! Freedom has no boundaries, vault somewhere up there, over the rainbow, beyond the clouds, where there is a dream come true ... where the problems are melting, ... to infinity ...!
But, just a gentle sound of an eye ... and I open my eyes, all the magic, the fantasy fades and returns here: the reality of everyday life ever, but these enchanting moments can be repeated, we can start again, if you will, flying in the world of the imagination .... This is also a description of my way of living, thinking and feeling emotions, sad that life without imagination ...!
Flying is "Dreaming the impossible dream" as stated the Don Quixote of La Mancha, where the brave dare not groped, reach the unreachable star ...
Peppy
"You have to do the day beautiful. Get your rainbow colors and will be beautiful. "
(Nootkan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment