Thursday, March 3, 2011

Megavdeo Series English Series

ENZAN NO METSUKE - Toyama の present pay け



There is an expression in Japanese 'Metsuke Enzan no' meaning the 'important in combat to have an overview and not a single part of the 'adversary.

For example if I do not have to fix the kendo shinai 's opponent, sparring or if I do not have to concentrate my attention, my intention at a single point, an arm, a leg, or cash out and that's a lot of shots ( experienced) addirittuta eheheh ... I really should look at the opponent and the rest of 'surrounding environment so I can get an overview and move with the avevrsario without being caught by surprise.

well I think that this expression also applies in everyday life, we should "look at the mountain far more often" and be forward looking rather than clinging to a particular losing everything else in ... this sense the martial arts help us to have a more wide-ranging life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment