Thursday, March 3, 2011

Invitation Wording Pay For Own Dinner




Soft grass under bare feet reminds me with a shudder, that as a pat on the back from the legs back up to the neck, I'm alive .. The wind moving the trees in the valley and by hiding the red sunset in the clouds playing acchiappino, try to shake my gaze .. I feel the sand between your hands, I feel warm and slippery .. I feel the cold on the face that is uncovered by the veil of silk back from the neck like a snake trying to protect a remnant from the world .. Today I will stop .. empty .. in silence .. I observe everything that I have been, are now, I could be ... I see it, feel it, live it, listen to it ... everything like a movie projected on screens that revolve around and within me .. They are motionless, suspended ... but a smile that goes from the inside it seems to me that pursed lips ...

nice trip ..
Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment