Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Watch Xerex Aubrey Miles

Peter Pan ... there !!!??? For those still able to dream!

The holidays are already a memory, I hope, happy, for all, you had no doubt cuddling, affection, and gifts you have been equally happy in
them ... I'm here I came to write for a little talk with you, the month of December and the holiday season in particular was a real own "tornado" is, because I tried to do anything more, you know why .... ?? returned to "American migrants" for the holidays (my kids) adrenaline through the roof: I tried to give them affection, cuddles, warmth, happiness and good Peppy (so to speak) lunches, dinners, but I do not want to dwell on this.
Now, with a veil of melancholy, returned to normal daily life, I feel, Once again, the overpowering need to express my sentiments, my turmoil (inner) there is a something that prompts me to ask you ... you love to live or survive? you have an active part in your life, or rather let it flow in a passive manner??
more directly: "You are still able to dream?" And then "fly, not only that, but FLYING HIGH?"
Even today I catch myself doing it ... and when I'm "bent double "from life (believe me, it happens) I say to myself," this is no time there will be time for the rest of the warrior. " Meanwhile, my philosophy of life is coping with weight but with determination and as a child or a warrior, daydream, and lot with all my strength.
In each of us there is always a little on the "Peter Pan syndrome" dream ... fly ...
A thought for all those who like "Peter Pan" like stealing time in the life ... who do not want to grow, still looking out the window, waiting to see ... who still believe that there is an island that is not ... and that sooner or later they will find the track to get through to them ... ... that you fancy
not ashamed to cry ... who are nostalgic cartoon ... who still love to play .. who love to travel .. who do not feel great ... that little dream of doing ... who close their eyes and they can still dream ... who refuse to grow up ... and feel the same as 10 years ago ... who are not aware of the age that they have ... under the tie or the suit there is a great heart and great desire to live not just to survive ... just a happy thought and you are back ... only those who dream to fly can fly!
Each person has a childish side, a part of his personality that does not want to grow, sometimes the kid in us ... we feel and show no or a little of "Peter Pan ...!!! ??
FLY ... ..!!! Peppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment