Saturday, February 26, 2011

Orlando Stomach Virus November

Sensations ...

A white sheet is an invitation to whisper or scream their thoughts to the whole world trying to vent my concern with the words, I like to relate to others even writing, though sometimes I express them in a somewhat disheveled, in any order, remain clear in my mind.
I do not know if I can communicate with the outside what happens in my "deep" writing I can release my feelings and let them fly free, and it does not matter who we are, but it definitely is what we feel ... We feel invaded
by feelings constantly, they enter into us, we feel invaded by that I do not know ... that, for better or worse depending on whether good or bad, and we, therefore, change moods ... joy, joy, pleasure, happiness or sadness, fear, loss, confusion ...
The feelings are vital components of our lives, because we are always looking for sensations or emotions that make us feel good and we appaghino, we are always in search of our special "status grace "which gives us well-being, they are convinced that the ability to achieve this state is certainly one that can make a difference ...
are, in fact, the feelings and emotions that make us enjoy life, whether large or small, they move our day, let's leave them flow without repressing them, free and different, "positive or negative," we can compare the colors of the rainbow of life ...
I do not know if you share these thoughts on "Feelings" do not seek the approval of many ... I have just a normal woman, like many, many flaws with many advantages, with so many errors behind him and be done with much courage but also with his fears, with the strength of a lion and the weakness of those who are tired of fighting ... but still strong in the knowledge, the clear "feel" not alone ...
"to have an angel who always supports me ... behind him ... "Peppy

" ... the feelings are the details that make up the story of our lives ... " (Oscar Wilde)

0 comments:

Post a Comment