Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lpso Online Membership Cheats

Only fairy tales?? The three highest


"Once, long ago ..." From small
always tell us wonderful stories, always with a happy ending where everyone lives happily ever after, at the end where everything becomes beautiful ... and we, the little ones, dream and believe in everything that we were told, listening to ecstatic wonder ... ... Crescendo
But we realize that is not all true: each of us often have to live with a variety of difficulties, there are no magic wands or fairy ready to fulfill our needs or desires, rather, we must fight to get ahead or even better "claws" to defend ourselves ...
Now I wonder: the tales are just a memory of childhood? No, in fact, I "hopelessly romantic" keep dreaming ... Never stop believing in fairy tales ... strive to see the positive side of things for us there can be a happy ending, I like to think so ...
Meanwhile, we must always be ready to fight for what we want, without going down to the first disappointment , without being overwhelmed by events, trying to smile more to life, because there are people somewhere who is worse off than us!
Without feeling sorry for himself! We think rather that we have in life is beautiful ...
We are the lucky ones or not?
As far as I'm concerned, I understand I have a family ... so many wonderful friends who give me their affection, health is something that important ... I have always raised, and I do not stop at nothing, I can not complain ... there are people really alone, that is eating away at the first set, which can not react, that leaves oppressed by grief and loneliness, which not struggle and let go falling deeper into turmoil.
no longer a girl and my life has been a master is in the darkest days that the sky is very colorful and happy and has transformed the wounds of the past ... in a conscious wisdom. Now I can say, despite all my weakness, but even with my fears with my strength, what it means to "live."
"There are still those who choose a life full of little things ... grandiose "

Peppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment