Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie: Vol.3

Building Across the Rio

When I was little to instill fields of my grandparents had a small stream they called the Rio .. I often play the role of partisan for those areas where there were really were the partisans and the Germans, but every time I arrived on the shores of Rio is enchanted to look at the small stream (perhaps 1.5 meters wide) that I looked like a giant river!
On the opposite side, beyond the old acacia trees, saw a vast field that depending on the season was all plowed corn or yellow color when first cut but was especially green and (I think) infinite when the cobs were not ready yet ... What I wanted to go there .. but .. the grandmother's voice every time I braked, even and especially when she was not present .. was his voice in my head .. "I recommend not to go in Rio and then you fall down there and you're hurting yourself if you break a bone who will find more .. "and so the fear grew with me (oh my God .. not so I was always the runt usually lemon yellow with a round head, made even more round-cut bob with fringe of adoratissima made by my aunt ..) until a sunny day, I had maybe 9 years, I found myself (always running away from the raids of the elusive Holy Ghost who accompanied me in the games of those places) again on the shores of Rio and I saw beyond the acacia trees and a huge high (again as discussed above with regard to my height era ..) expanse of corn (other than the corn .. I 'grandfather called him corn and "I like it to me a mountain chiamallo more so! "). That day, it has been for the anxiety of the escape from the Nazis that I had sent my heart in my head, maybe it was because it was a show too inviting, but the litany of her grandmother and felt I did not miss it ... I carefully placed my bag on the ground as a partisan, I turned my stick, which until then had been a machine gun, in a real stick and having carefully chosen the place for the trip, myself curled his pants without clearly remove the shoes, I decided to "look".
Until the middle of the crossing everything is going well but then just when I thought he was done I slipped and fell into ruin in the water! "He was absolutely right Grandma, 'I said, perhaps while I was still in the air before landing .. After a moment of terror I have checked all the bones and found that there were no routes I breathed a sigh of relief and suspicion that his grandmother had not so much because it started to creep into me ... I had not even peeled some little shoes were soaked and muddy, as well as the rest of my clothes though .. But a point I could not pull back and then I decided that the crossing was completed! As a partisan he would never surrender only scratches?! None of which I had told my grandfather .. and then not even me! So I waded, climbed the opposite bank that was also quite steep as well, I switched between the acacias, pecking and scratching also some atro finally arrived ...
In a flash, every drop of pain, burning all of the scratches, the concern of the reasons I had to find my grandmother were all gone .. everyone!
Before me wonder ... an immense green field in which filtered the sun and hardly a "forest" of maize, which was waiting for me .. I remember that smile, that I first started to walk slowly and then run and hide again inviting my imaginary friends to play with me, convinced that this time I'd win for sure ... I was in my realm! I do not remember how long I played, I only remember that the return had been crossed better and then my grandmother had just yelled at me when I said that I had to make a tadpole transport and was there on the shore of Rio fell .. never knew the truth .. but I will, I had promised myself to never forget I had forgotten until a few days ago ...
The grandmother had been right in saying that you could fall and hurt myself by going beyond the Rio but I had never said that I could experience the wonder of there and once the wounds and pests as well slap some of the "large" could not be compared to the realization of that desire!
I believe there is no dream to realize that does not involve sacrifices, but you can not cause injury to give up!?
Today I think not, as 23 years ago, the thought that child-partisan!

Buon Viaggio
Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment