Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vintage Vet Tooth Extractor

How to choose the way ...

DON JUAN:
" I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Put to the test as many times as you think necessary. So ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question. This is a question asked only by a very old man. My benefactor told me once when I was young, and my blood was too vigorous for the include. Now I understand. I'll tell you what it is:

this path have a heart? All roads are the same, do not lead nowhere. There are roads that pass through the bush or going into the bush. In my life I can say I have covered roads long, very long, but I'm not anywhere. My benefactor's question has meaning now. "

this path have a heart? If it is a good way. If it has no use. Both of these roads do not lead to any part, but one has a heart and the other is not. A door a happy journey, until you follow it you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong, the other weakens you. " (...)

CARLOS CASTANEDA:
" But how do you know when a path has no heart, don Juan? "

DON JUAN:
" Before we in it ask yourself the following question: "Does this path have a heart?" If the answer is no, you know, and then you choose another path. "

CARLOS CASTANEDA:
" But how do I find out? "

DON JUAN:
" It 's a thing you hear. The problem is that no one asks this question, and when a man realizes that he has embarked on a path without heart, it is ready to kill him. When you reach that point, there are few who stop to reflect on and abandon the road . "

CARLOS CASTANEDA:
" How do I ask the question in the right way, Don Juan? "

DON JUAN:
" Just do it. "

CARLOS CASTANEDA:
" What I would like to know is if there is a way to not lie to ourselves believe that the answer is positive when in fact it is not. "

DON JUAN:
" Why would you lie? "

CARLOS CASTANEDA:
" Maybe because at that moment the way it looks nice and funny. "

DON JUAN:
" Nonsense. A dead heart is never pleasant. You have to work even harder to take. On the other hand it is easy to follow a road that has a heart, because you do not love hard work. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment