Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best Under $500 Receiver

Brothers .. Click here


the morning when you wake up, thank your God for the light of dawn, for the life that you and has the strength that you find in your body. Thank your God for the food that gives you 'and for the joy of life. If you can not find a reason to raise a prayer of thanks, then it means that you are mistaken. (Tecumseh)

For us, warriors are not what you mean. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take the life of another. The warrior for us and who sacrifices himself for the good of others. And 'his job to take care of the elderly, the helpless, who can not fend for himself and especially children, the future of humanity.
(Sitting Bull)

What is life? The flicker of a firefly in the night. The panting breath of a buffalo in the winter. The short shadow that slides over the grass and loses itself in the sun.
(crow's feet)

I came into the world with the bronze skin. Many of my friends are born with yellow skin, black or white. There are flowers of different colors and each is beautiful. I hope that my children live in a world where all people of all colors, get along and work together, without which the majority seeks to standardize the others to their will.
(Tatanga Mani)


Tired of having a name and having to respect the roles I learn to stumble in my convictions, leaving streaks of blood on the pavement. I am not a warrior, not a fighter, not anymore, and so I smile at everything that surrounds me.

Buon Viaggio

0 comments:

Post a Comment