Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How To Make A 69 Jelly Bracelets

Alegria .. (Click on the title ..)

Alegria
a spark Life
Alegria
Like a madman shouting
Alegria Del delittuoso
grido
ruggente Della penalty, seren Come
the love di rabbia

Alegria Come un assalto di gioia

Alegria
As the light of the vita Alegria

As a clown who cries Alegria Del


great cry of sorrow crazy
Serena,
As the rage of love
Alegria
happiness as an assault


Alegria I see a spark of life shining Alegria
I
hear a young minstrel sing Alegria


Beautiful roaring scream Of joy and sorrow, So extreme

There is a love in me raging Alegria

A joyous, magical feeling

Alegria


Alegria
I see a spark of life shining
Alegria
I hear a young minstrel sing
Alegria
Beautiful roaring scream
of joy and sorrow,
So Far
There is love in me raging
Alegria
A joyous, magical feeling
Alegria


nice trip and so full of life Alegria

0 comments:

Post a Comment